Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How I feel when I want something but can't have it...

I feel left out sometimes when I can't have something I want, because it's usually something that everyone has.
My story about this is when I couldn't have a dog (or pets). The only pets I ever had was a hampster when I was 5, goldfish, and now I have 2 fish (I didn't get them from the pet store, I fished them out of a pond) my sister has 2 gerbils too, so I don't know if that counts. The pet I really want is a dog, my mom had never agreed to it until now, and my dad has wanted one. They still won't get it, even though they both agreed to buy one. When and if I get a dog, I will take care of it.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quote from the Rolling Stones: "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need"

    Boy am I a mean Dad

    Love you

    ReplyDelete